Monday, October 18, 2010

1st day with AmBank


This is the goodies bag that i received from HR when i report to work this morning. Inside got a diary, a small note book, a pen and a music CD that our CEO face printed as the cover of it. Funny huh....
 This is my staff ID card and corporate tie. Only need to wear the tie on Monday, but most of my colleagues didn't wear tie for work. Only the manager. ha ha ha....

These is the stationaries for me.

Today one of the malay colleague birthday. So, they bought a Secret Recipe cake celebrate with him. Is a Lemon Cheese Cake. Taste not very nice. Dunno who pay for the cake?
 This is my office. A very small space office. All the staff  排排坐 to do work. No privacy at all. Some more no individual telephone. Most of them are guys, normal age around 35. Got 2 or 3 is already retired and hired the on contract basis (include the Project Manager - My ex-Hong Leong Bank colleague's father).

No comments:

Post a Comment