Saturday, December 18, 2010

New cloth for Chinese New Year 2011

This is the shirt that my baby encourage me to buy. I wait until the year end sales and today, finally i bought it.
Normal price is RM299.00. During the Tang's sales, it discount 70%+10% further reduction. The equation will be:- (RM299-70%)-10%. Get it? The answer is showed as below.

Furthermore, I have earned 21points from my previous purchases. This 21points can exchange to RM1 = 1 point. At the end, a cloth that selling RM299.00 but i get at the price of RM59.75. My total saving is RM239.25.



 Today i also buy a new pillow for myself. The cotton for the old one is getting lesser. It is uncomfortable to sleep.

 Spot the difference. Which one is the new and which one is the old?
The answer is.... The old one is on the left and the new one is on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment