Friday, February 25, 2011

Plan b

Today meet up with Ah Tan at Mid-Valley after work. He want to have Italian food for dinner, so he suggest to go Bangsa Village Shopping because a magazine recommended it. We manage to get the restaurant but the restaurant look like a pub more than a restaurant. So we have our plan b, to look for other restaurant. There is a lot of restaurant inside the shopping complex.  Finally, we choose a restaurant call "Plan b". we choose it because a lot of people queuing outside the shop for seat and the price is quite reasonable. Next time I want to bring my baby try it once again.
 

The menu
This is what they use to serve us plain water. Using a large bottle, every table have one.
My Carbonara and Ice Australian Coffee.

Ah Tan's Roasted Cherry Tomato Pomodoro And Iced Latte.

We share Crispy Duck Salad and Deep-Fried Calamari


Ah Tan buy me for this dinner for my belated birthday. And he also give me present..... 10 packets of Kitkat. It is a new product - dark chocolate. The chocolate is stronger and not sweet as the normal one. Yummy..... He visit the factory today and the company give them each one a box of Kitkat.

No comments:

Post a Comment