Saturday, January 15, 2011

12th KL Wedding Expo 2011 & Sakura, Jalan Imbi

Today Ah Tan come to pick me up at my home then we go to Mid Valley. I request to go Mid Valley because there is having 12th KL Wedding Expo 2011 from 14/01/2011 - 16/01/2011. My baby always said I am taking her for granted and didn't make a move for our wedding ceremony. So i decided to go there without her accompany.



First thing I go into the hall, I start to look for the bridal shop name "Vogue". I can tell you, there is so man bridal shop inside the hall but no one approach me or Ah Tan because no female is with us. When i reach the booth of "Vogue", I start to ask them for package. They ask me to see the photo album then only can decide which package i should take. I said I have no idea because my wife is not around. Then she ask my budget and i said is about RM3,000.00. She said can do, but will cut a lot of thing.

After the survey, i look for the restaurant, there is not much restaurant having promotion there. Only 2 but the name that I didn't hear before. So I decide to go to the "Vogue" bridal shop  located at SS2 next time when my baby come back to KL.

After Mid Valley, we went to have dinner at Jalan Imbi. The shop name called Sakura. I know this shop since long time, but recently i saw the comments from many web side said the food is not bad. So, we give it a try.

 The environment

 My Nasi Bojari, not bad but still prefer Madam Kwan's.
 Ah Tan's apple juice
 Ah Tan's Chicken Marryland - 2 piecise of chicken, 1 piece of chicken ham, a fried banana and some vege.


 This cendol is come with my Nasi Bojari. Is free. I share this with Ah Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment