Monday, January 3, 2011

Austin Chase Coffee

Last Friday (31/12/2010 - a sudden announced holiday due to Malaysia football team won the Suzuki AAF Cup on 29/12/2010 at Jarkata, Indonesia)) I went to Mid-Valley with my baby. We parked our car at The Garden. After parking, my baby suddenly feel like having something sweet and creamy. So we walked around The Garden and think what can we have over there. We walk pass a shop called Austin Chase Coffee, there are still having the Christmas Promotion. Buy a cup of Christmas drink and a slice of Mille Crepe is only for RM22.90. So we give a try for that.

My baby asked where is this Austin Chase Coffee from? I said is from America, but she always not believe me. So, I have checked it online and confirmed that is from Seattle, America.

We ordered a cup of Cherry Snowy & and a slice of Vanilla Mille Crepes. The Cherry Snowy fulfill my baby's crave, it is creamy and sweet.

 My t-shirt is totally match with the Cherry Snowy.
 Purposely don't want to see the camera. Wow..."ada gaya"!

No comments:

Post a Comment