Saturday, January 8, 2011

Toshiba Satellite L645

I did survey for a laptop for quite some. If I am not mistaken, it is start from beginning December of year 2010. I need to get a new laotop is due to my old PC is getting very "slow" and always lag + hang nowadays. I did the survey between Low Yat Plaza & Time Square for the brand of Dell, Toshiba, Sony and Fujitsu. I went there more than 5 times to check the price, specs and models. Until the stage that my baby and Ah Tan also cannot stand of me.

Finally, i decided to do the last survey and get my new laptop today (08/01/2011). I went to Low Yat Plaza after my karaoke session with Ah Tan at Redbox Pavilion. After compare all the price and specs, I decided to take Toshiba Satellite L645. It had all the requirements that I request but only the screen. I prefer 15'6 inches more than 14'0 inches. All the 15'6 inches laptop was sold out, I have no choice to take the 14'0 inches one. After some bargain and negotiation, I buy the laptop at the price of RM2510.00 by cash.

Contains of this plastic bag cost me RM2510.00
 This box contain my laptop inside.

After open,  there is the charger for the laptop.
 This is the Toshiba Satellite L645 with all the protections. Can you spot the user guide inside?

The laptop come with a original Toshiba bag and some free gifts.
The free gifts are mouse, notebook cooler pad, headset, USB Hub, keypad protector and a cleaner set. That bottle inside is the cleaner to clean the screen. It use together with the micro fibre clothe above it. The brush is to clean the keyboard.
 The laptop come with a screen cover.

 After "undress" my Toshiba Satellite L645.


This laptop come with 1 year international warranty + 2nd year local warranty. Hopefully this laptop can stand as my previous home PC. It is about at least 5 years and above.

No comments:

Post a Comment