Saturday, January 8, 2011

New ZARA trouser

Today (08/01/2011) outting with Ah Tan for karaoke and movie. After our karaoke session at Pavillion Redbox, we shop around Pavillion. Ah Tan want to buy his CNY trouser at "Pull & Bear" because he did survey at One Utama last week but don't have his size. He want to try his luck at Pavillion. Unfortunately, there is also don't have Ah Tan's size (32 inches) at Pavilion.

We walk pass ZARA, Ah Tan want to see whether any trouser suitable for him or not. Eventually is me who are the one found a trouser that I quite like it. I am so struggle in the fitting room because of the price. The normal price of the trouser is RM259.00, after discount is RM199.00.

I took some photos of it intended to email my baby for her advise. I couldn't find any free wifi around that shop area. So i decided to buy the trouser without her commend and advises. At the end, Ah Tan is going home without buying anything but me is adding another piece of trouser into my wardrobe.






No comments:

Post a Comment